1. Regular attendance is a must for the all round development of the student.
2. Long absence in case of illness should be intimated to the principal. Doctor's certificate is preferred in such cases.
3. Prior permission is highly desired in case of one or two-day leave.
4. A well written leave letter must be provided, countersigned by the parents, on the net-day of leave.
5. Parents, willing to take their child home in case of emergency should seek permission only from the principal.
6. Students not taking terminal exams in case of illness must produce doctor's certificate.
7. Attending Morning prayer is compulsory and late coming will not be put up with.